Lucifer and devil, are they same beings

Lucifer and devil in a perspective.

A forth night ago, I was driving round town with a couple friends and having fun when the topic popped up, Lucifer is not same as the devil, they are two different beings.

At that point I began to wonder, is what I was taught by religious leaders and preachers of the gospel as a kid and now an adult was not true and correct as it concerns the topic sentence (lucifer is same devil who was morning star in heaven). Seated on my driver seat I was no longer too comfortable so I asked: what do u guys mean by what you have said? They seem not to be able to dish out a good response or answer so later in the night I decided to do my research. What I got online were divergent opinions from men and women of like minds.

At this point I need men and women who are truly enlightened to educated me on the subject matter: LUCIFER AND DEVIL ARE SAME BEINGS OR SEPARATE BEINGS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 80 year old man's Advice, so priceless

See your country position in the latest Fifa ranking

Seplat Petroleum 2018 Graduate Trainee