Loving my Boyfriend more than my Husband

The Love of my boyfriend preferred to my husband's


This is a story of my friend shared by her to help her get answers to issues bothering her.

Please kindly read and send in your advice.

I have been married to my husband for for 7years now and the marriage is blessed with 3kids, two female and a male. After the last girl my marriage has moved from bad to worse, getting my husband's attention is now like a court case, we no longer have a decent conversation even to have intercourse with my own husband is now on appointment basis. The way the marriage is going is non-understable so i thought of what to do, i knew i had to do something for myself.

I confided in my friend and she gave me an advice whice i agreed to. As laughable as this may sound it has helped me so to say and i don't want it to stop at all.

I got a new phone, puchased a new line and registered with a different name. I now registered myself with the new name on all the social Media platforms and uploaded by body parts and used some parts as my profile/display picture, i then sent friend request to my husband. The unfortunate being did not waste time in accepting my friend requests. Initially he was playing the James Bond hard to get but he later relented. At that point i did not reveal my true identity to him not even now. I went back the way we first met that mafe him fall in love with me and i flirted with him badly and he keeps loving me more and more.

Now, you will not believe, i sent him pictures of my p**sy every morning and see how excited he gets, but can u imagine  the unfortunate being did not recognize it. This online relationship had been going on for at least 5 months and in these five months see how much he has already spent on me. He has been begging to see my face but i did not permit it because the moment he sees my face that will be the end of the relationship.

Back at the home front, as a wife, his attention toward me is greatly declined but he has been very polite and somehow nice, he now locks his phone with codes and do change it often as if..........

Now, i would rather have my Darling husband as a boyfriend than a husband,

What do you think?

Should i continue or stop?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 80 year old man's Advice, so priceless

See your country position in the latest Fifa ranking

Seplat Petroleum 2018 Graduate Trainee